Monday, April 28, 2008

Jez from Australia writes...

My drug of choice
So this is a new blog site that I am sure will cause some controversy, however I wanted to throw my two cents worth into the ring. My name is Jez and I'm a JK guy but more importantly I am a kayaker who chooses to live drug free. As Spencer has said before, we are'nt doing this to get anyone in trouble, instead just to show that it's ok to live life drug free.

Why do I live a drug free lifestyle?
Firstly I have seen first hand the effects drugs can do to people. Through my work in Sydney I have seen first hand how drugs change people, their behaviors and their lives. I have witnessed people go from normal sane individuals who you would have no problem in calling a friend, to drug induced fits of rage. Unfortunatly I can not go into details however I have also witnessed first hand how drugs can cut lives short. This is the main reason I am doing this. Why drop out of life, when there is so much out there to enjoy.

So this is why I choose to live a drug free lifestyle. I want to live life to the fullest and the adrenaline I get from going over a waterfall, drug free, is my drug of choice.
Jez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a world where the drug culture seems to be glorified; it is refreshing to see people that stand against it. It is a little lonesome when you believe you’re the only one out there. Thanks for the post. It gave me hope that there are people with the same ideals. This will make the top spot on my favorite’s link. Keep on posting!

Lusiano said...

nice article

eXTReMe Tracker